The CM41S is a bowl cutter from Mainca. It is available as a single or three phase machine.
The CM41s is a specially upgraded, superior version of the CM41 with several additional features:
It is equipped with variable speed of knives from 1000 to 3,600 rpm and two reversible mixing speeds at 80 and 150 rpm.
Capacity of kneading trough in litres: 40 l.
Capacity of kneading trough in Kg: ± 25 Kg.
Variable speed of knives combined with two bowl speeds
Power of Knives Motor (with frequency converter):
12.5 HP / 9.19 kW (variable speed from 1,000 to 3,600 rpm)
Power of Bowl Motor:
1st speed: 0.47 HP / 0.35 kW (10 rpm at 50Hz and 12 rpm at 60Hz)
2nd speed: 0.68 HP / 0.50 kW (20 rpm at 50Hz and 24 rpm at 60Hz)
It can work with 3 or 6 knives. Equipped with 3 standard knives.
Dimensions of base: 90 x 64 cm
Construction: fully made of stainless steel
Mainca's range of bowl cutters finely chop meat and other products without harming its natural properties. A variety of textures can be obtained by combining bowl and knife speeds with time.
- Equipped with two knife speeds combined with two bowl speeds
- With removable knife head of either three or six knives
- Supplied with three knives (six knives as an option)
- Great absorbtion capacity when producing emulsions. Homogeneous texture of the product
- Suitable for frozen meats up to -10 ̊C
- Equipped with maximum safety features: brake motor when the lid is lifted
- Emergency button
- Motors with thermal protection
- Switch for emptying and washing the bowl
- Digital thermometer
3 or 6 Knife assembly. Three knife assembly comes as standard but the 6 knife assembly can be selected below.