The CM-41 is a bowl cutter from Mainca. This is a three phase, floor standing machine.
The CM-41 has a re-designed knife shaft where the shaft is fully enclosed, only exposing the blades. This allows for greater sturdiness, decrease in heat and ease of cleaning.
40 Litre (23-25Kg) floor standing bowl cutter with 3 knife assembly
All stainless steel construction
Knife motor power 1st speed 9HP/1500rpm, 2nd speed 11HP/3000rpm
Bowl motor power 1st speed 0.47HP/10rpm 2nd speed 0.68HP/20rpm
Overall dimensions (wxdxh in mm) 1280 x 910 x 1000
Base dimensions 900 x 640
Gross weight 315Kg
Independent cooling fan
3 or 6 Knife assembly
Mainca's range of bowl cutters finely chop meat and other products without harming its natural properties. A variety of textures can be obtained by combining bowl and knife speeds with time.
- Equipped with two knife speeds combined with two bowl speeds
- With removable knife head of either three or six knives
- Great absorbtion capacity when producing emulsions. Homogeneous texture of the product
- Suitable for frozen meats up to -10 ̊C
- Equipped with maximum safety features: brake motor when the lid is lifted
- Emergency button
- Motors with thermal protection
- Switch for emptying and washing the bowl
- Digital thermometer