The CM-14 is a Table Top Bowl Cutter from Mainca. This is the Three Phase Model.
This is a 14 Litre (9Kg) table top bowl cutter with 3 knife assembly. It can work with 3 or 6 knives. Equipped with 3 standard knives.
All stainless steel construction
Equipped with two knife speeds combined with two bowl speeds.
Power of Knives Motor:
1st speed: 2.5 HP / 1.8 kW (1,500 rpm at 50Hz and 1,800 rpm at 60Hz)
2nd speed: 3.5 HP / 2.6 kW (3,000 rpm at 50Hz and 3,600 rpm at 60Hz)
Power of Bowl Motor:
1st speed: 0.12 HP / 0.09 kW (10 rpm at 50Hz and 12 rpm at 60Hz)
2nd speed: 0.20 HP / 0.15 kW (20 rpm at 50Hz and 24 rpm at 60Hz)
Overall dimensions (wxdxh in mm) 900 x 630 x 570
Base dimensions 700 x 480mm
Gross weight 110Kg
Options (select below)
1. 6 knife assembly
2. Additional complete 3 knife head
3. Support table with castors
Mainca's range of bowl cutters finely chop meat and other products without harming its natural properties. A variety of textures can be obtained by combining bowl and knife speeds with time.
- Equipped with two knife speeds combined with two bowl speeds
- With removable knife head of either three or six knives
- Supplied with three knives (six knives as an option)
- Great absorbtion capacity when producing emulsions. Homogeneous texture of the product
- Suitable for frozen meats up to -10 ̊C
- Equipped with maximum safety features: brake motor when the lid is lifted
- Emergency button
- Motors with thermal protection
- Switch for emptying and washing the bowl
- Digital thermometer