This touchscreen pole type counter top scale printer is part of the Uni-5 range from Ishida.
The Uni-5 Series packs many features into an attractive low profile, small footprint case.
NOW AVAILABLE WITH 15 OR 30 KILO OPTIONS
- Large colour touchscreen with Store Operation System
The 7" touch panel makes scale operation as easy as playing. The display consists of a neat format multi-window layout for tare, weight, unit price and total price positioned vertically on the right hand side of the display, PLU name window and icons to easily identify the scale connectivity status/printing mode/USB port. Up to 3 sizes of preset keys may be programmable with the small size capable of accommodating up to a maximum of 20 freely programmable preset keys on a single page. The Uni-5 can store up to 99 pages and each can be set as category/ group/ function/ operator/ PLU page. Further more, the operator display may be utilised to view virtual receipts, open tickets, visualise totals before printing and easy label formatting.
- Internal wireless communications
- Ethernet communications
- Up to 99 pages of speed keys
- Adjustable touch screen viewing angle
- 77 tactile keys
- 4 MB of memory
- Self-serve mode/operation
- 30+ selectable fixed bar code formats
- Compatible with third-party communication software
- Grayscale LCD customer-side display
A sharp, bright, grayscale 7" LCD with backlight helps attract customers' attention.